DHLG-Sieres (High Pressure Grinding Roll)
Mining, metallurgy, cement, building construction, coal industries and more.
Please feel free to choose your expecting products, and mail/call if you are interested in our products.
we may need you to provide us some details for an accurate quotation.
1. What is the raw material do you want to process?
2. What is the handling capacity per hour do you need?
3. What is the max feeding size of the raw material?
4. What is the output size of the products?
5. Any other special requirements?
Way of WorkingThe grinding roll is mainly composed of two rollers rotating in opposite direction. The brittlematerials are delivered by the conveying equipment into a weighing bin with a load cell, andthrough the feeding device of the roller press, the materials enter the nip between the two roller of the same size rotating in opposite directions.
The materials are pulled by one roller into the nip, and then are pressed by the other roller with the high pressure into dense material cake, finally falling from the nip to the hopper and outputted by the conveying equipment.
Features1. The hydraulic system makes it easy to adjust the roller crevice while protecting the machine.
2. The roller and its surface are fitted with hard alloy studs that increase its service life. Its life can last at least 20,000 hours.
Thank you for your interest in DAHONGLI. If you want to learn more about our Crushers and Industrial grinding mills,
Contact us Now to find out what we can do for you next project !